“G2K CUISINES" OUR SPECIALTIES
Presenting finger licking Items from all over Karnataka Our menu composites from East to west river valley. The Ghataprabha (East-flowing Rivers)And the Kaveri (East-flowing Rivers) And Gundlupete (North Karnataka) to Kalaburagi (South Karnataka).Creates a colorful cultural culinary courses ,Fragrant spices and silky sauces are the characteristics of GK Dhruvathāre.G2K cuisines are built upon a few basic components. Plays to almost all the colors of our culture
Dishes you should try have more the Best
Biryani Idli Dosa Vada
Pakora Kulfi and finally samosas
Plan to spend an hour before proceeding with the journey.
Service is brisk. Staffs are very courteous!
Yummy On The NH75
Seating arrangement and approach, Have a ramp for seniors for wheelchair access, you will not find this at many pit stops or on highway restaurants. Ample seating space on two floors. Serve food on both floors, it is a pretty big restaurant.
Have an additional rooftop seating place just top of the Restaurant and this helps the weekend travelers. Also have a huge sit out area outside where food is served. When people are travelling in groups they can enjoy there snacks/food in this huge sit out. Serve you food even in the parking area .
If you are hungry and need a decent meal to calm your tummy rats then do stop by this veg restaurant Service is very quick with hot fresh snacks and chilled drinks. in about 5 min. one can get seated.Cost is reasonable, with a lot of menu options, very Affordable very good, It is an ideal stopover point while travelling from Bangalore to Chikmagalur.
Stop Over For Highway Hospitality
- On the way from Bengaluru to Madikeri/ Coorg.
- On your way to Shravanabelagola, Chikmagalur.
- On the Hassan highway, On the way back from Bhadra.
- This restaurant is situated on NH75 Bangalore – Mangalore highway,About 25 Kms from Kunigal along Bangalore- Mangalore NH75, After you cross Kunigal and just after Yediyur.
- It comes on the left side when one drives from Bangalore to Mangalore.
- There is a opening of barricade about 200-300 mtrs before GK Dhruva tārā when one goes from Bangalore to Hassan / Mangalore which allows vehicles to easily go to this restaurant.
- On Bangalore Hassan route , though so many restaurants are there, this one is a class apart Though it’s a new place, a bit crowded sometime, but one will easily get a seat without having to wait for too long.
- Overall a highly recommended place to have food either way from Bangalore.
- The service and the food are top drawer. A definite stop over for any meal.
- Great place to stop for a meal or snack on way from Bengaluru to Madikeri/ Coorg.
A perfect pit stop for the highway travellers
It’s a good hygienically maintained restaurant,Very clean and well maintained place with ample parking facilities. Has ample space for car parking and also serve Food to your cars.
- A very positive factor is clean toilets adjoining the restaurant.
- Nature call is the first need which has to be addressed when we stop on any highway.
- You and your family will not be disappointed.
- Restrooms are clean and hygienic, have bath rooms and toilets which are clean and have ample water.
- Kids play area to keep the kids busy.
- Have a large space for kids to play around which is just opposite to restroom.
- Where kids below 10 years of age can play and get a break from Long Travelling Hours.